Octavic’s Industry 5.0 system is a market-leading solution adopted by the pharmaceutical, food & beverage, automotive, and other industries all around the world.
Our aim is to change the industry landscape by using the latest technologies to reduce waste, achieve top efficiency in factories and improve people’s daily work life.
We’re looking for ambitious, energetic and motivated individuals to be part of our journey to change the digital industrial landscape by providing project management and communications support for our projects relating to EU funded R&D initiatives and customer projects.
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager (who preferably has previously been involved in EU funded projects) to lead the development and implementation of our innovation projects that are part of European funding mechanisms, as well as system implementation projects for our customers.
- Minimum two years technical project management experience
- Previous experience in programme or project management in the framework of EU funded programmes is considered a strong advantage
- Demonstrated understanding of project management processes, strategies, and methods
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills, as well as analytical thinking
- Excellent command of English language (reading, writing and speaking)
- A degree in engineering, computer science or a related field is preferred>
As Technical Project Manager, you will work closely with the company’s dynamic management team to ensure the smooth running of these projects:
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Maintain project time frames, budget estimates and status reports
- Oversee and maintain project documentation in strict adherence with project requirements.
What we offer:
- A market competitive compensation structure, with performance bonus structure
- Friendly, young, and dynamic environment
- A flexible schedule with a lot of autonomy
- Analysis focused on results rather than micro-management
- Professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities, with contacts in diverse hi-tech industrial plants
- A solid product that literally changes the lives of our customers
- Young, open, and proficient company management team
If this sounds like a good fit for you, fill out the application!